IT'S MY FIRST BLOG
This is about my first blog...
Not good enough i think, but i try to make it better and better...
I'm an Indonesian and still study in Universitas of Widya Kartika.
I learn about Information Technology and i want to know much about technology, because i just a newbie... ^^
I learn about web programming (use PHP and MySQL)
I learn about Delphi programming too. But it's not expert yet...
Please send your comment about this blog. Thank you..
Not good enough i think, but i try to make it better and better...
I'm an Indonesian and still study in Universitas of Widya Kartika.
I learn about Information Technology and i want to know much about technology, because i just a newbie... ^^
I learn about web programming (use PHP and MySQL)
I learn about Delphi programming too. But it's not expert yet...
Please send your comment about this blog. Thank you..

4 Comments:
hehehe ciayo cak >:)
Assalamualaikum!
Kulo kancane bung Ganyos. Kulo sami kale Ganyos, Kuliah ing Uwika. Sami-sami Informatics Technology. Tapi lek ganyos iku kulit'e putih, kulo seje dhewe, sak angkatan kulo paling ireng dhewe.
Nggih pun matur suwun! Saiki kulo arep golek tugas dhisik.
Monggo.....!!!!!
TENGKIU2 BOZ...
Mampir jg yow d www.friwhere.com
NO COMMENT.he...he...g2 bcnd!bgs kok g sia2 bljr di UWIKA!yg penting jgn mdh menyerah n ttp SEMANGAT!GBU
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home